Tuesday 8 April 2014

A year later... but never too late!

Hello everyone!

It's been so very long between posts, and a lot has happened. So many amazing new products, and my eyebrows look a wholeeee lot better! Haha.

I'll be making a lot more posts again so I hope you're still all keen to hear from me. :)

Here's an updated picture of me (just in case you forgot who I am!)



I'm going to be posting a lot more frequently from now, and as a start to my posts again I'm going to be running a little mini comp thanks to the lovely people from Innoxa so keep your eyes peeled! 

Looking forward to sharing all the amazing new products I've started using in the last 12 months, and any new goodies I find along the way. 

If you're following me or just recently started your blog please leave a comment as I'd love to follow you all back! 

Happy Tuesday everyone. x

Ps. The red lipstick I'm wearing here is the Lime Crime Velvetine in 'Suedeberry'! It's absolutely amazing. In Australia you can purchase it directly from their website (linked above), from Crush Cosmetics, and selected retailers too. :)





1 comment: