Wednesday 7 May 2014

Wishlist #4



1. I will admit that my palette and eyeshadow collection is getting rather large, but these colours are just so different to everything that I already have! These are described as pressed-pigment shadows with a super intense colour payoff. I've been trying to play around a bit more with colour lately, so I think this would be great for keeping with that challenge. 

2. I was recently in Hawaii and meant to pick this up when I was in Sephora, but forgot! I did buy it for a friend though and she absolutely swears by it. I use something very similar at the moment, the MAC 266 small angle brush, but this one is specifically designed for brows and has the handy spooly on the end too!

3. I also wanted to pick this up in Sephora when I was there but it was sold out in my colour. :( I've heard great things about this product though, and after purchasing and loving the brow powder I definitely need to add this to my collection too. I only ever use powder for my brows so this would be super interesting to play around with.  

4. I've seen these Too Faced Melted liquid lipsticks everywhere lately, so of course I want to try them! The colours are super intense and you can never have enough long lasting lip colours. ;)

5. I absolutely love the Glamglow Youthmud face mask so I would love to have this to pair with it! I love that these are in single use packets too which means they should store and last really well. 

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think? What are you lusting after at the moment?








No comments:

Post a Comment