Sunday 15 April 2012

Ahoy!


Hello and welcome to my new blog. I'm a self confessed beauty addict with too many great products to keep to myself, so I thought it'd be a good idea to share what I know and love with you guys! 

To give you a bit of a quick run down, I'm 24 years old and living just out of Melbourne. I work for an IT company, but I have a lust for travel, fashion, fitness and all things beauty. Instead of boring my boyfriend, who is completely uninterested in my ridiculous nail polish collection by now, I thought this would be a much better forum to rave and review about everything I use. ..And maybe it'll give me a better reason to justify my ever growing makeup collection! Haha

Over my posts I hope to give you a deeper insight to Australian available products that I think you'd be interested in, and keep you up to date with what's new too! I hope to keep my posts quite regular, so feel free to follow my blog and comment with any ideas for posts or products that you'd think would be good for me to try. 

Thanks for visiting my page, and keep checking back for more posts soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment