Monday 2 July 2012

Thank you Beauty Heaven and Blogstar 2012 voters!


I would just like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to not only the Beauty Heaven website for their wonderful competition with the Blogstar Awards for 2012, but also to every single person who came to read my blog, and to vote over the course of the competition. 

My blog is so new, only being a few months old, but the warmth and feedback I have had from everyone visiting and following my blog has more than made me feel welcome in the blogging community. I'm so glad you're enjoying what I post, and I love interacting with you in the comments of each post! 

I hope you continue to stick with me as my blogging journey continues, and remember if there's ever anything you want to ask or would like for me to review I am more than happy to hear feedback/requests. :)

In the picture above is the prize pack I received for being a finalist in the Blogstar Awards, and also the mascara for being one of the first few to enter the competition. Can't wait to review them soon, such great goodies! 

Congratulations to all the winners for this year, especially Sandy for her amazing winning entry for Best Beauty Blog Post - New Blog with her unique perfume bottle inspired looks which can be seen here: http://loveorsickaddiction.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/blogstar-entry-perfume-bottle-inspired.html 

Look forward to reading/hearing more from you all soon. Thanks again! x

No comments:

Post a Comment