Wednesday 15 October 2014

FOTD - A Fierce Utopia



Determined to use all my new Lime Crime products on a regular basis I thought I'd give this new Velvetine another run! I haven't tried it with my new hair colour yet, so here's a look from when I was still blonde. 

This lip colour is described as a 'blue based orchid' but it is still most definitely very purple! This is another great colour for those with green eyes that want to use the complimentary colour to give their eyes that extra kick. 

This time I decided to pair the bold lip colour with a nice big liner wing, and some pretty pink/purple hues to match the overall look. I added some pretty false lashes to keep my lashes still quite noticable even with the heavy liner which really adds some emphasis and balance on the eyes vs. lips. 

Products used for this look: 

Foundation: Nars - Sheer Glow Foundation in shade 'Mont Blanc'
Concealer: Bobbi Brown - Corrector in shade 'Porcelain Bisque' for under eyes and highlights and Bare Minerals - Correcting Concealer in shade 'Light 1'
Powder: Bare Minerals - Original Foundation powder in shade 'Fairly Light'

Eye crease/outer lower lash line: Urban Decay - Naked Palette 1 in 'Hustle'
Eyeliner: Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner in shade 'Trooper' for top and "wings" and Smashbox - Limitless Eyeliner in shade 'Onyx' for lower lash line
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo in shade 'Medium Brown'

Contour: M.A.C. - Sculpting Powder Pro Palette in shade 'Sculpt'

Nails: Kit nail polish - Siesta Indigo [Limited Edition] (as seen previously on my blog here)

Have you tried Lime Crime's Utopia yet? What do you think of this look? x

No comments:

Post a Comment