Sunday 5 October 2014

Sephora Haul - sneak peek!







One of my friends recently took a trip back to her home in the United States and me being me, I took a little bit too much of an advantage of that and made a huge Sephora order! 

I made sure to order things that I know that I can't get here in Australia, or that were limited to Sephora so I ordered from brands like Kat Von D, Tarte, Makeup Forever, and Anastasia Beverly Hills. Some of these brands you can get in Australia, but are quite expensive to ship in, or things just don't come to Australia like the Smashbox Master Class Palette.

I ordered a lot of things that have had a lot of great hype lately - like the Anastasia dipbrow, and the MUFE HD foundation so I can't wait to really give those a good trial! The other goodies I ordered were mostly to get a few better palette's to add to my makeup kit, and because I've been eyeing them off to try for a while. 

I am super impressed with all the palette's at first glance, and the only thing I've been unimpressed with so far is the Kat Von D studded lipstick in 'Homegirl'. The application was super patchy, uneven, not as pigmented as I expected. It was so bad that I couldn't wear it. Such a shame because it's such a beautiful shade, and amazing packaging. 

I will be doing a more in depth review of these products once I've given them a proper whirl. Stay tuned!

Sephora opens in Australia in December and I am super interested to see which brands they will and won't be stocking (although I have a fairly good idea of most of them at the moment). I will definitely also be interested to see how the pricing will affect the rest of the Australian market! 


Have you tried any of these products? What is your favourite item from these brands? x


No comments:

Post a Comment